David Wheeler is an associate at PGExperts, and is responsible for PGXN, the PostgreSQL Extension Network) and pgTAP. He's into testing and extension distribution.
David E. Wheeler is:
- Co-Founder and Associate at PGExperts, provider of PostgreSQL database and application development services.
- Creator and maintainer of PGXN, the PostgreSQL Extension Network.
- Creator and maintainer of pgTAP, a unit-testing framework for PostgreSQL.
- Creator and maintainer of numerous PGXN distributions.
- Co-Founder of Lunar/Theory, purveyors of fine iOS apps.
- The maintainer for Bricolage, an open-source content management and publishing system that runs on Apache/mod_perl and PostgreSQL.
- Founder and President of Kineticode, provider of Bricolage consulting and support services. Former CTO of Values of n, creators of Stikkit and I Want Sandy, Ruby on Rails applications that ran on MySQL and PostgreSQL, respectively.
- A technology blogger.
- Creator and maintainer of numerous CPAN modules.
- Contribuor of the CITEXT data type.
- A photographer, tennis player, wine and food lover, father.
- biography courtesy of PGCon