I am a Chinese.So my English is not very well.
I want to use the pub/sub pattern in my work.There is some process and everyone have to send messages and receive messages.But i read exmple of the pattern ,a subscriber must to connect every publisher's socket which it bind to send.So i have to give a lot of socket id to a sunscriber.
Maybe i can use bind "ipc" befor a publisher send message in linux.But in windows,if i bind "ipc",it will cause a exception.
What can i do it?In windows i want a subscriber can only connect the "name" which publisher bind, and then it can receive messages from every publisher who bind the same "name".