We're pleased to announce the release of ZeroMQ/2.2.0 (stable).
Get the software from the usual place:
Thanks to everyone who provided patches and changes for this release.
0MQ version 2.2.0 (Stable), released on 2012/04/04
* Fixed issue 349, add send/recv timeout socket options.
* Fixed issue 301, fix builds on HP-UX 11iv3 when using either gcc or aCC.
* Fixed issue 305, memory leakage when using dynamic subscriptions.
* Fixed issue 332, libzmq doesn't compile on Android NDK.
* Fixed issue 293, libzmq doesn't follow ZMTP/1.0 spec.
* Fixed issue 342, cannot build against zmq.hpp under C++11.