Hi all,

I've just pushed a new stable release of 0MQ, v2.1.6.

The packages are available at the usual location:

* http://download.zeromq.org/zeromq-2.1.6.tar.gz (UNIX line endings)
* http://download.zeromq.org/zeromq-2.1.6.zip (Windows line endings)

The release notes follow; full details are as always in the
distribution ChangeLog.

For info, the 2.1.5 release was broken, and thus we're skipping that
version number.

-
Pieter Hintjens
iMatix

0MQ version 2.1.6 (Stable), released on 2011/04/26

Bug fixes
---------

* Fixed memory leak with threads on Windows.

* Assert during SUB socket termination fixed.

Changes
-------

* Checks zmq_msg_t validity at each operation.

* Inproc performance tests now work on Windows.

* PGM wire format specification improved in zmq_pgm(7)

* Added thread latency/throughput performance examples.

* Added "--with-system-pgm" configure option to use already installed
OpenPGM.

groupzeromq-announce @
categorieszeromq
postedApr 26, '11 at 7:59p