Hi all,

We're pleased to announce that 0MQ stable release 2.1 (v2.1.2, rc2)
has been released and is available for download at:

* http://download.zeromq.org/zeromq-2.1.2.tar.gz (UNIX line endings)
* http://download.zeromq.org/zeromq-2.1.2.zip (Windows line endings)

This 2.1 release candidate is considered highly stable especially over
2.0.10. We recommend you use this release for all 0MQ projects where
possible. It fixes several memory leaks since rc1, and OpenPGM should
be working properly again.

The release notes follow this email; full details can of course be
found in the ChangeLog included in the distribution.

-
Pieter Hintjens
iMatix

0MQ version 2.1.2 (rc2), released on 2011/03/06

Bug fixes
---------

* 0MQ now correctly handles durable inproc sockets; previously it ignored
explicit identities on inproc sockets.

* Various memory leaks were fixed.

* OpenPGM sender/receiver creation fixed.

groupzeromq-announce @
categorieszeromq
postedMar 6, '11 at 9:36a
activeMar 6, '11 at 9:36a