Hey Guys,

Just making some enquieres for a project i'm goign to be starting using
xapian.

When searching over a indexed document will i be able to get a list of
hits, how many hits and the location fo the hits.

I will have boolean searches like eg ("Mysql" AND ("Linux" OR "Windows"))

On each hit i will be wanting teh location of the word found and how
many times that word was found.

If any more information is reuqiered let me know

Thanks in advance
Brenton

Search Discussions

  • Olly Betts at Mar 27, 2011 at 12:10 pm

    I will have boolean searches like eg ("Mysql" AND ("Linux" OR "Windows"))

    On each hit i will be wanting teh location of the word found and how
    many times that word was found.
    You can get this information using the Xapian::TermIterator returned by
    Xapian::Enquire::get_matching_terms_begin().

    Cheers,
    Olly

groupxapian-discuss @
categoriesxapian