What is wrong?
--
Best regards,
Rafi mailto:webdeveloper at poczta.onet.pl

Search Discussions

  • Olly Betts at Aug 1, 2009 at 10:24 am

    On Sat, Aug 01, 2009 at 11:41:46AM +0200, Rafi wrote:
    I've installed xapian search on my site www.bazarek.pl, its quick and
    nice ;), but I've problem with get_matches_estimated, when I've two
    words to search in first page Im getting 39 results on next page 62
    and on third 65, little bit strange, you can see live example here:
    http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/FAQ/MoreAccurateEstimates

    Cheers,
    Olly

groupxapian-discuss @