My app work fine, when I have ibxapian_jni.so and xapian_jni.jar in
the folder /lib but I need make a .jar that I can run in other server,
how I can make the jar for include in it the library and not need put
in any especific folder, or almost have the app.jar, the
libxapian_jni.so and xapian_jni.jar in the same folder and work.

Thanks

al.

Search Discussions

  • Olly Betts at Nov 10, 2007 at 9:15 am

    My app work fine, when I have ibxapian_jni.so and xapian_jni.jar in
    the folder /lib but I need make a .jar that I can run in other server,
    how I can make the jar for include in it the library and not need put
    in any especific folder, or almost have the app.jar, the
    libxapian_jni.so and xapian_jni.jar in the same folder and work.
    Take a look at "How to run the examples" in the README:

    http://svn.xapian.org/trunk/xapian-bindings/java/README?revision=HEAD

    Cheers,
    Olly

groupxapian-discuss @