Sorry is this a simple question, but I am newbe.

I want to have title and description indexed. But on the serch
result, I just want to display only
the title with url link to web page. How do I do the following:

1) only display the title.
2) make the title a clickable link to the html file?

Thank you.

Search Discussions

  • Olly Betts at Apr 4, 2007 at 8:14 am