Dear Sirs,

I have seen my real name appearing in a mailing list archive. Can you
please delete this or replace my real name with a nick name (no matter
which)?

It is because I am applying for a new job and they are looking for
information on the internet about the persons. This could be a disadvantage.

Of course this email must not appear in any public archive too!

Here is the link:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/velocity-user/200509.mbox/%3C1127842635.4589.44.camel@laptop-gonzo%3E

Can you please send me a confirmation?

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Zeljko Markovic

    company. Therefore, I am obligated to cancel your application for
    employment in my company.

    Good luck finding another job. "just kidding".