From: Alexander Wallace
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 3:18 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: JDBCRealm + Form Based Auth. How do I tell it were to go if
loginis ok?

Hello there. Very new to realms and java, so sorry if this is too
stupid.

I have set up a JDBCRealm using PostgreSQL and it all seems to work, It
does connect and load the roles, and when I try to access protected
resources, it does go to the Form based login I specigy in web.xml and
the error page for that works too.

My question is, since the form action in the login page points to <%=
response.encodeURL("j_security_check") %>, how, or where do I specify
where my app goes after a succesful login?

Thanks in advance!

For additional commands, e-mail:

groupusers @
categoriestomcat