Hi , when I typed the code in my jsp like the following

<s:checkbox name="searchedPoP%{#stat.index}" value="one" />

In the html file the following code is being shown. By default the attribute
value is being true. Instead I want to give some other value. Kindly help.

<input type="checkbox" name="searchedPoP0" value="true"
id="addPalettePoP_searchedPoP0"/>

Warm regards,

Muralidhar Y

muralidhary@kensium.com

US Main: 877 KENSIUM (536.7486)
India Main: +91 9949495511

India Fax: +91 9949495522

Kensium

200 S Wacker Dr, Suite 3100

Chicago, IL 60606

Confidentiality Note:
-----------------------------
The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for
the intended use of the addressee only. Any disclosure, use or copying of
the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
immediately by return e-mail and securely discard this message.

_____

Search Discussions

  • Dave Newton at Aug 18, 2008 at 10:39 am

    Hi , when I typed the code in my jsp like the following

    <s:checkbox name="searchedPoP%{#stat.index}"
    value="one" />

    In the html file the following code is being shown. By
    default the attribute value is being true. Instead I want
    to give some other value. Kindly help.

    <input type="checkbox" name="searchedPoP0" value="true"
    id="addPalettePoP_searchedPoP0"/>
    Do you have an action property named "one"? Value attributes are objects, not strings:

    http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/tag-syntax.html

    Dave

  • Muralidhar Y at Aug 18, 2008 at 11:35 am
    Thank you.

    Warm regards,
    Muralidhar Y
    muralidhary@kensium.com