Grokbase Groups Struts user July 2007
Hey

I also tried using the '[0]' operator but amazingly it doesn't wrk. This
is my code:

<s:iterator value="tempList" status="tempListItem">

name="box1" value="false" theme="simple" fieldValue = "[0]" /></td>

</s:iterator>

This dint throw an exception but the fieldValue (or the value field in
HTML) field contained just "[0]"

However, struts doc claims this will wrk:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/iterator.html (see below code frm this
page)

<s:action name="entries" var="entries"/>
<s:iterator value="#entries.entries" >
<s:property value="name" />
<s:property />
<s:push value="...">
<s:action name="edit" var="edit" >
<s:param name="entry" value="[0]" /> ----------seee
here it says it wrks
</s:action>
</push>
</s:iterator>

So is the doc wrong. Or am I missing a variable.

Or am I missing something

Himanshu

_____