United Rentals
Consider it done.™
800-UR-RENTS
unitedrentals.com

Search Discussions

  • Christopher Schultz at Nov 7, 2006 at 11:20 pm
    Van,
    I’m trying to create a jsp page that can upload a file. Everything
    works, but I cannot apply my style to the “Browse” button:
    Most browsers don't let you style the browse button for file input types
    specifically.
    That displays the regular button… I apply the same styleClass to the
    submit button and that works out fine:
    Yup: that's because it's a "button" instead of a "file" input type. I
    think you might just be out of luck.

    Also remember that Safari won't let you style buttons at all.

    - -chris