Grokbase Groups Struts user July 2004

I have two collections of objects one contains the questions, and the second
is place holder for answers the user is supposed to provide.

questions is a collection of question (= id, text, type)
answers is a collection of answer (= id, questionId, answer)

now in my jsp i would like to do something like this

<logic:iterate id="ques" name="questions" indexId="i">
<bean:write name="ques" property="text"/>

?? for the corresponding answer in the answers collection
?? set the questionId
?? display a text box for user to enter answer text

</logic:iterate>

Regards,
Muhammad Momin Rashid

  • Wendy Smoak at Jul 26, 2004 at 3:53 pm

    I have two collections of objects one contains the questions, and the second
    is place holder for answers the user is supposed to provide.
    questions is a collection of question (= id, text, type)
    answers is a collection of answer (= id, questionId, answer)
    Try this thread in the archives:
    http://www.mail-archive.com/user@struts.apache.org/msg06117.html

    --
    Wendy Smoak