Hi all,

Question:
I've two collections in the session. A collection salesGroup and a collection salesPeople. salesGroup contains groupId and groupName. salesPeople contains salesUserName and salesGroupId (FK). How can i display all salesGroups and all salesUsers in it....
Like
Salesgroup1
saleswoman1
salesmen2
Salesgroup2

Thanks !

Search Discussions

  • David Graham at Nov 4, 2003 at 3:30 pm
    Here's how you can display the groups using the JSTL

    http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/jstl/

    <c:forEach var="group" items="${salesGroup}">
    <c:out value="${group.groupName}"/>
    </c:forEach>

    That should get you started.

    David