I have just released XML::Compile version 1.01. Expect a few SOAP
related releases in the coming hour.

The main change is caused by [Jozef Kutej], which showed that schema's
with targetNamespace but without elementFormDefault="qualified" should
still have a namespace qualification on the root element by default.

Like in my tests, you may have to add the explicit compile() option
elements_qualified => 'NONE' (or TOP, qualified, unqualified, 0, 1)

version 1.01: Thu Feb 12 09:39:50 CET 2009

Fixes:

- do not use /bin/pwd in t/pod.t

- writer: report warnings when accepting a difficult construction.

- key_rewrite(PREFIXED) options now do stack, without the
possibility to get it rewritten twice.

- reader: complain if no data was recognized. [Jozef Kutej]

- handle schema's with targetNamespace but not qualified
elements. http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/#UnqualLocals
[Jozef Kutej]

Improvements:

- ::Schema::useSchema() let you share definitions between
various ::Schema extensions.

- document that XML::Compile::dataToXML() can be used as
instance method as well.

MarkOv

Mark Overmeer MSc MARKOV Solutions
Mark@Overmeer.net solutions@overmeer.net