It's Friday again,

Major changes, but not in functionality (yet).

I have started with a visual (browser) application which generates forms
to help you produce messages which match schema elements. Need that
for my CPAN6 project. Of course, using templates and translations.
By default, you get the same structure as the schema elements define,
but gladly you will be able to tune that in any direction. In a nice
jQuery and AJAX jacquet.

version 0.90: Fri Jul 18 21:52:52 CEST 2008

Changes:

- It was permitted to use an ARRAY with one element where a
single elements was needed in the WRITER. This has been
removed because it did not work together with simpleType
lists.

- Reworked the three back-ends from functional into clean OO.
Module renames:
::Schema::Translate -> ::Translate
::Schema::XmlReader -> ::Translate::Reader
::Schema::XmlWriter -> ::Translate::Writer
::Schema::Template -> ::Translate::Template
All functions renamed into methods from
element_wrapper into makeElementWrapper

Improvements:

- you can now register new translator back-ends.
--
have fun,

MarkOv

Mark Overmeer MSc MARKOV Solutions
Mark@Overmeer.net solutions@overmeer.net
http://Mark.Overmeer.net http://solutions.overmeer.net

Search Discussions

  • Drew Taylor at Jul 19, 2008 at 10:37 pm

    I have started with a visual (browser) application which generates
    forms
    to help you produce messages which match schema elements. Need that
    for my CPAN6 project. Of course, using templates and translations.
    By default, you get the same structure as the schema elements define,
    but gladly you will be able to tune that in any direction. In a nice
    jQuery and AJAX jacquet.
    That sounds VERY, VERY interesting. Can't wait to see it in action!

    Drew

groupxml-compile @
postedJul 18, '08 at 9:18p
activeJul 19, '08 at 10:37p
websiteperl.overmeer.net...

2 users in discussion

Drew Taylor: 1 post Mark Overmeer: 1 post