I made a constraint for the International Bank Account Numbers (IBAN) using the module Business::IBAN.

I have attached it to this message. Do you think it is a good idea to be added in the HTML::FormFu package, or you recommend me to create a separate distribution for it?

It would be nice if it could get into H::F distribution, but maybe somebody wouldn't like H::F to depend on Business::IBAN.

If it is OK, I will provide a diff for some of the I18N modules.

Octavian