===============
- type: Radiogroup
name: invitation
- [ ~, 'do nothing']
- [ 0, 'refuse']
- [ 1, 'accept']
===============

I tried to use a nullable db column to store such a status above and I
have trouble in filling a NULL value from db into form back properly.
The option whose value is ~( or '' ) will not be set checked="checked".

Any advice or workaround?

Thanks.
--
islue

Search Discussions

  • Hu Hailin at Oct 19, 2010 at 10:23 am
    Well, I gave it up. To use -1/0/1 instead.
    I tried to use a nullable db column to store such a status above and I
    have trouble in filling a NULL value from db into form back properly.
    The option whose value is ~( or '' ) will not be set checked="checked".

    Any advice or workaround?

    Thanks.
    --
    islue