I'm considering a solution to my requirements where I would write a
filter/plugin/transformer that will take a number of form fields after
they have been filtered and update the summary area on my form which
is intended to contain xml eg hyperlinks.

This doesn't seem possible to do with a filter as the element I wish
to update is not a field, and I would like the original values
filtered. I was wondering whether it would be sensible to pursue by
writing a plugin, or whether there was a more recognised way to
achieve this. I basically tried to base the solution upon a CopyValus
filter that also formate the value in some manner.

Thanks in advance
Stephen

grouphtml-formfu @
categoriesperl, catalyst