Hi,I want to display the form for the telephone which is actually three text
fields of size 3 characters each,
If i create as a normal field then I can not have them in a same line,
I hence have added them as a block, so i now have all three boxes in same
line, but i want to limit the size of all three input boxes.
So my question is -
How can i have the sized of input boxes limited?
If via CSS then i am new to CSS and i do not know how to link Block to a CSS
and then limit the display size to 3.

any pointers?
Pl. help
--