Hi guys,I am just about to start my first FormFu form to insert an entry
into the DB. Was going to follow -->
http://www.catalystframework.org/calendar/2007/20 as a tutorial.
Guys I was planning to write my configuration file in JSON format. Is there
something special that I have to do in Catalyst to load a config file of
format .json or would it automatically
understand that the config file is in JSON format and use that for FormFu?

Cheers,

The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and
falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
- Michelangelo