I need a filter to split a field by commas to create a list of values.
So that $form->param_array( 'my_field') would return the list of new
values. I have not seen yet any example of such filter - is that
doable in FormFu?

Search Discussions

  • Carl Franks at Mar 12, 2008 at 10:06 am

    I need a filter to split a field by commas to create a list of values.
    So that $form->param_array( 'my_field') would return the list of new
    values. I have not seen yet any example of such filter - is that
    doable in FormFu?
    This is a good idea.
    I've added it in svn r972.

    The filter has methods regex() and limit(), which default to the empty
    string and zero, respectively.
    See `perldoc -f split` for details.

    Carl

grouphtml-formfu @
categoriesperl, catalyst
postedFeb 18, '08 at 3:12p
activeMar 12, '08 at 10:06a
websitemetacpan.org...

2 users in discussion

Zbigniew Lukasiak: 1 post Carl Franks: 1 post