Hi!

Is it possible to include a blank <div id="foo"></div> on my form,
either on YAML or manually using Perl?

It would be useful to me for AJAX purposes...

Thanks!
Ruben

Search Discussions

  • Carl Franks at Oct 4, 2007 at 10:59 am

    Is it possible to include a blank <div id="foo"></div> on my form,
    either on YAML or manually using Perl?
    Simply add a Block element in the relevant place.

    ---
    elements:
    - type: Block
    id: foo

    It will default to a 'div' tag.
  • Ruben Fonseca at Oct 4, 2007 at 3:50 pm

    Is it possible to include a blank <div id="foo"></div> on my form,
    either on YAML or manually using Perl?
    Simply add a Block element in the relevant place.

    ---
    elements:
    - type: Block
    id: foo

    It will default to a 'div' tag.
    Thank you :) That works!

    Ruben

grouphtml-formfu @
categoriesperl, catalyst
postedOct 4, '07 at 10:53a
activeOct 4, '07 at 3:50p
websitemetacpan.org...

2 users in discussion

Ruben Fonseca: 2 posts Carl Franks: 1 post