Hi Carl

I have a customized select box which is wrapped around in a div
class, now I am trying to include it in a fieldset like this:

---
id: form
elements:
- type: block
tag: fieldset
elements:
- type: +Customized::SelectBox

But the result is that select box is always outside of fieldset.
Can you give me some advise on this? Thanks

Ke Wei

Search Discussions

  • Carl Franks at Aug 8, 2007 at 8:44 am