Hi Carl,

thanks. I finally got that to work...Nice :-)
the only thing left to do is set the value for the combined field...
Am i right to assume a multi can not return a value ?

I tried to set the value via process_value doesn't work....

i want to do something like :
$self->value= $self->element1->value.".".$self->element2->value and so on

so my date field should return a mysql date string from my three subelements...

thanks

  • Carl Franks at May 31, 2007 at 2:42 pm

    thanks. I finally got that to work...Nice :-)
    the only thing left to do is set the value for the combined field...
    Am i right to assume a multi can not return a value ?

    I tried to set the value via process_value doesn't work....

    i want to do something like :
    $self->value= $self->element1->value.".".$self->element2->value and so on

    so my date field should return a mysql date string from my three subelements...
    Look at my earlier mail regarding making the block behave like a
    field, and using an Inflator.

    Carl

grouphtml-formfu @
categoriesperl, catalyst
postedMay 31, '07 at 11:56a
activeMay 31, '07 at 2:42p
websitemetacpan.org...

2 users in discussion

Thorsten Domsch: 1 post Carl Franks: 1 post