Are we doing this?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Chris Nehren at Aug 15, 2010 at 4:53 pm

    On Aug 15, 2010, at 12:16 PM, Sean McBeth wrote:

    Are we doing this?
    There was rather epic announcement failure on my part. Considering no one is there already and it's 1 PM, I think we should regroup next week.

    --
    Thanks and best regards,
    Chris Nehren

    On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Chris Nehren <c.nehren/