It looks like we've got the time scheduled for this; can I see a quick show of hands for who could attend on the 15th?

I'm also working on a small "project list" webapp that we can use to get the projects out there ahead of time (and for those of you looking to help on a project or be mentored, assign yourselves to them). It may not be ready for this meeting, but it should be for the next one.

http://github.com/hackadelphia/project_list

If you're interested in helping, let me know.

-Erik

Search Discussions

  • Josiah Kiehl at Aug 8, 2010 at 4:57 pm
    I'm tied up 1-5p on the 15th. What time are we thinking?

    Josiah