If you have comments or complaints about how things were run or how things progressed, please feel free to express them here. If you're a little wary of expressing views publicly or as something that would appear in an archive, email me and I will repost them for discussion anonymously.

Thanks to all who attended, I think it's safe to say that most everyone had a good time and I hope to continue this trend. Expect an email later this week to figure out when we can and will have the next meeting.

-Erik

Search Discussions

  • David L. Martin at Jul 11, 2010 at 11:03 pm
    I wasn't expecting anything other than to meet a few like minded people,
    so I'd call it a success.
    I enjoyed meeting everyone there, thanks for the invite!

    Erik Hollensbe wrote:
    If you have comments or complaints about how things were run or how things progressed, please feel free to express them here. If you're a little wary of expressing views publicly or as something that would appear in an archive, email me and I will repost them for discussion anonymously.

    Thanks to all who attended, I think it's safe to say that most everyone had a good time and I hope to continue this trend. Expect an email later this week to figure out when we can and will have the next meeting.

    -Erik
    David L. Martin

  • Jim fisher at Jul 11, 2010 at 11:09 pm
    I can't believe I forgot to take photos.

    Great first meeting - started great with the alarm, and lasted the
    whole time I was there.

    Good work.

    Erik Hollensbe wrote:
    If you have comments or complaints about how things were run or how things
    progressed, please feel free to express them here. If you're a little wary
    of expressing views publicly or as something that would appear in an
    archive, email me and I will repost them for discussion anonymously.

    Thanks to all who attended, I think it's safe to say that most everyone
    had a good time and I hope to continue this trend. Expect an email later
    this week to figure out when we can and will have the next meeting.

    -Erik
    David L. Martin

    jim fisher
    Jedijf

    irc freenode #ubuntu-us-pa
    www.myfisher.org

    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"
    -- Jedi Master Yoda
  • Josiah Kiehl at Jul 12, 2010 at 2:00 am
    Think the only thing that can be improved is the time spent not hacking. ;)
    Next time we should get down to coding a bit quicker.

    Other than that, great work, I had fun.
    Josiah