Hey guys, just FYI -- I'll try to bring a reasonable amount of cold drinks for those brave enough to still attend. :)

Begin forwarded message:
From: Philip Fominykh <philip@glyf.org>
Date: July 8, 2010 11:48:26 PM EDT
To: Chris Nehren <c.nehren/hackadelphia@shadowcat.co.uk>, Erik Hollensbe <erik@hollensbe.org>
Subject: air conditioner problems

Hi Chris and Erik!

I went to hive today and discovered that we're having air conditioner
issues. At 6pm the place was unbearable. I've not tried opening the
windows and running the fan, but I imagine it'll be much worse during
the day. I don't want to paint a bleak picture, but I think this is
something you should be aware of. We're trying to get a replacement
air conditioner asap, but it's possible that we won't have one by
Sunday. I'll be ok with running the event at the hive anyway, but it
might be a good idea to emergency move the first meeting to a coffee
shop, like chapterhouse. I might be able to get to hive tomorrow
(Friday) if one of you want to stop by hive to assess the situation
around 5-6pm.

I sincerely apologize for the situation,
Philip.

grouphackadelphia @
postedJul 9, '10 at 1:58p
activeJul 9, '10 at 1:58p