A couple people asked how they could RSVP:

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/6583832/PA/Philadelphia/Hackadelphia-Meeting/Hive-76/

If people have suggestions for a site like this that doesn't require an account, I'd appreciate it. We can talk about these kinds of things on Sunday, as well.

-Erik

Search Discussions

  • David L. Martin at Jul 6, 2010 at 11:47 pm
    Google calender is a much better vehicle for this.
    We could make a calender specific to the group.

    Erik Hollensbe wrote:
    A couple people asked how they could RSVP:

    http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/6583832/PA/Philadelphia/Hackadelphia-Meeting/Hive-76/

    If people have suggestions for a site like this that doesn't require an account, I'd appreciate it. We can talk about these kinds of things on Sunday, as well.

    -Erik
    David L. Martin

    Vernon'll meet me when the Boac lands
    Keys to the MG will be in his hands
    Adjust to the driving 'n' I'm on my way
    It's all on the right side in Montego Bay

grouphackadelphia @
postedJul 6, '10 at 10:44p
activeJul 6, '10 at 11:47p
websiteshadowcat.co.uk

2 users in discussion

Erik Hollensbe: 1 post David L. Martin: 1 post