Hey, all. Thanks to the lovely folks at Hive76, we'll be having our
first meeting there on Sunday, July 11th, from 1300-1700 EST5EDT.
Please come and join us! As it's the first meeting, we'll cover
introductory sorts of things before getting down to doing fun stuff. If
you're interested in coming and you've not done so already, please join
#hackadelphia on irc.freenode.net for more ephemeral discussion.

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren

Search Discussions

  • Erik Hollensbe at Jul 6, 2010 at 1:20 am
    For those of you who did not see the doodle, the address for Hive76 is:

    915 Spring Garden St, Suite 519. You will have to be buzzed in.

    Here is a google maps link that you can help in planning your directions. There (should be) reasonable parking on the side street the building is actually on.

    http://maps.google.com/maps?q�5+Spring+Garden+St+%23519%2C+Philadelphia%2C+PA+19123%2C+USA