Hive76 has offered us a space and we would like to try it, and see how well it works for everyone.

Here is information on their location, which is on Spring Garden: http://bit.ly/bOgqHZ

Here is their site if you want more information on Hive76: http://hive76.org. They are very in tune with the group's charter and you may find this a great place to hang out if you're in the area.

What I need from you folks is availability. I am pretty much a social troglodyte and can make almost any time outside of work hours, but I understand that many of you have husbands/wives/children/lives and may want to plan ahead.

We are aiming for next week for the first meeting, but until scheduling information comes in, and we coordinate with Hive76, I can't honestly say for sure. If you think you can make it next week, please reply and start a thread with your availability.

H76 can accommodate about 15 people, and we want to be able to plan accordingly, especially so early on in this development, so being serious about your times and interest is really important.

As always, please feel free to repost this to other UG's that you feel might be interested. http://www.hackadelphia.org is the charter and I hope to have a project board application up in a week or so.

If you know people new to open source work or programming in general, please do not hesitate to invite them along, as long as they're willing to bring a computer and learn.

As always, thanks for your time,

-Erik

Search Discussions

  • Chris Nehren at Jul 1, 2010 at 1:37 am