It is with great pleasure, and absolutely no arm twisting, that I present to you all a new member of the Overlord Ruling Committee -TM- (ORC), Mr Chris Prather.

During his first year's tenure Chris has promised to juggle his many commitments with a further one, being overlord to you all, and will seek to find each and every member and buy them a puppy* :)

Welcome him, hug him, but if he gets some absinthe that he says has been sat on a shelf doing nothing, be wary, especially if it is black...

Let us all thank Marcus for faithfully serving for three years.

-Mark

*Actual duties may vary, Chris reserves the right not to travel to anywhere to purchase and deliver cute canines.

Mark Keating BA (Hons) | Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director | Shadowcat Systems Limited
Director/Secretary | Enlightened Perl Organisation
co-Leader | North West England Perl Mongers
http://www.shadowcat.co.uk | http://www.enlightenedperl.org
http://northwestengland.pm.org | http://linkedin.com/in/markkeating

Search Discussions

  • Devin Austin at Mar 4, 2011 at 5:40 pm