Hello!

I'm working on a bit weird system (cannot change protocol right now, alas).

I have to convert DBIx::Class::Row object into INSERT clause, skipping
NULL fields.

Everything is quite simple, except proper retrieval of table name.

lc($self->{_source_handle}->{source_moniker})

works, but I'm afraid of it. Maybe something more clean, not worming int
internal structures?

Alex.

Search Discussions

  • Pedro Melo at Jan 22, 2010 at 7:59 am
    Hi,

    I'm working on a bit weird system (cannot change protocol right now, alas).

    I have to convert DBIx::Class::Row object into INSERT clause, skipping NULL
    fields.

    Everything is quite simple, except proper retrieval of table name.

    lc($self->{_source_handle}->{source_moniker})
    $row->result_source->from?

    Bye,
    --
    Pedro Melo
    http://www.simplicidade.org/

groupdbix-class @
categoriesperl, catalyst
postedJan 22, '10 at 7:11a
activeJan 22, '10 at 7:59a
websitedbix-class.org
irc#dbix-class

2 users in discussion

Pedro Melo: 1 post Alex Povolotsky: 1 post