Hello!

I'm using SQL::Translator (SQL Fairy)-bundled utilities to get the
schema of a MySQL database and create a DBIx Schema class:

sqlt --from DBI --to DBIx::Class::File --prefix "MySchema" --dsn
"dbi:mysql:database=mydb;host=myhost" --db-user me --db-mypass > MySchema.pm

The MySchema.pm file gets created correctly but relationships beetween
tables are not extracted from the database. When using
DBIx::Schema::Loader from within Catalyst they DO get read, so I guess
it's just the problem of passing a parameter to sqlt to get the
relationship data. But... how?

Thanks, Michele.

--
Michele Beltrame