Greetings SQLiters

It's time for a new production release as we now have a suitably large
stack of pending enhancements, changes and fixes, at least one update
to SQLite which includes a downstream update recommendation, and it's
just generally been a while since the last release.

Due to a late arrival of a final SQLite upgrade, I've posted one final
dev release to CPAN.

http://svn.ali.as/cpan/releases/DBD-SQLite-1.32_04.tar.gz

This is the final dev release, no more changes should be made other
than POD between now and the 1.33 release.

I'll be letting this dev release cook on CPAN Testers for the usual
week to flush out any unexpected problems.
From time to time downstream packagers and heavy users of DBD::SQLite
have asked to delay the prod release longer while they do further
intensive testing.

If anyone wishes an extended testing period for this release, you have
a week from today to put up your hand and ask for extra time for this
release. Pending such requests, 1.33 will go to CPAN on or after May
27th Australia time.

Best Regards

Adam K

groupdbd-sqlite @