Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQLite version 3.7.0
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 22:39:00 -0700
From: Roger Binns <rogerb@rogerbinns.com>
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
On 07/21/2010 08:01 PM, Darren Duncan wrote:
Simply substituting in 3.7.0 causes a few new test failures for me with the Perl
binding, DBD::SQLite, citing "disk I/O error".
I can't speak for the Perl binding, but some of the underlying error
handling (invalid filenames) have been tweaked between the Unix and Windows
VFS implementations. (I believe they tried to make both consistent with
each other.)

For example with my test suite running on Windows, invalid filenames used to
get False returned from xAccess but now I get IO Error. With normal
operation there is no problem.

What this means is that you'll need someone who understands the DBD:SQLite
tests to say what the issue is :-)

Roger

Search Discussions

  • Darren Duncan at Jul 22, 2010 at 6:31 pm