As described at http://sqlite.org/foreignkeys.html , today's SQLite 3.6.19 adds
foreign key support to SQLite, something long awaited by some people.

This version is already in the DBD::SQLite repository, seeming within hours of
its sqlite.org release, thanks to the quick action of ISHIGAKI.

Given the anticipated high demand for this feature, and to give people more
testing time, I recommend that another developer release of DBD::SQLite go out
to CPAN as soon as possible.

The way I see it, the only possible holdup right now is the newly added failing
test t/rt_50503_fts3.t .

If it is easy enough to fix the bug that exposes, great. But if not, I suggest
temporarily making it a TODO test so DBD::SQLite can ship, and then change it
back to a failing test.

-- Darren Duncan

Search Discussions

  • Adam Kennedy at Oct 15, 2009 at 4:05 am
    Released and uploaded as:

    http://svn.ali.as/cpan/releases/DBD-SQLite-1.26_05.tar.gz

    Adam K
    adds foreign key support to SQLite, something long awaited by some people.

    This version is already in the DBD::SQLite repository, seeming within hours
    of its sqlite.org release, thanks to the quick action of ISHIGAKI.

    Given the anticipated high demand for this feature, and to give people more
    testing time, I recommend that another developer release of DBD::SQLite go
    out to CPAN as soon as possible.

    The way I see it, the only possible holdup right now is the newly added
    failing test t/rt_50503_fts3.t .

    If it is easy enough to fix the bug that exposes, great. ?But if not, I
    suggest temporarily making it a TODO test so DBD::SQLite can ship, and then
    change it back to a failing test.

    -- Darren Duncan

groupdbd-sqlite @
postedOct 15, '09 at 2:54a
activeOct 15, '09 at 4:05a
websiteshadowcat.co.uk

2 users in discussion

Darren Duncan: 1 post Adam Kennedy: 1 post