Hi all :)

nine generously donated us an article for the Catalyst advent
calendar, which we're planning to use tonight (for tomorrow). We'd
like to add some screenshots and do some copy editing before
publishing it - but it'd be awesome if someone else involved with the
project could give it a look over before we do so.

We've not been able to get in touch with nine for the last few days,
so I'm appealing to the list to see if anyone else wants/has a bit of
time to help?

Also - the screenshot(s) on the website seem to be 404ing - can some
kind soul who has the current version running send us some?

The article is here:

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk/examples/CatalystAdvent/2009/pen/cider_webmail/ciderwebmail.pod

Comments and criticism (especially patches) welcome by email or irc.
If you can reply or turn up in #catalyst-dev and pester zamoxles
that'd be awesome.

Thanks in advance
t0m

groupcider-webmail @