We're just upgrading to Catalyst 5.9 from 5.8, and therefore switching from
the old Catalyst::Plugin::RequireSSL to Catalyst::ActionRole::RequireSSL.
The old module would detect when is was running under the standalone
server and so was fine under development. Catalyst::ActionRole::RequireSSL
doesn't seem to play nicely under the development server when hitting an
action requiring SSL. Am I doing something wrong? Are there some settings
in the config somewhere to disable that under debug or something? I want
to avoid having different versions of the Controllers themselves between
dev and production.

Thanks,
Steve

--