Hello all,

as you probably know today is 1st of December and traditionally starts the
Catalyst Advent Calendar.
(the calendar is available here:
http://www.catalystframework.org/calendar/2011)

Unfortunately, we're a little bit late rigth now and we need some help
making the first few articles.
You can find some of the ideas for this year calendar here:
http://dev.catalystframework.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk/examples/CatalystAdvent/root/2011/pen/ideas.txt

If you are interested writing an artice or you just want throw some ideas
or propose a intresting article, please contact Davin Austin (dhoss) on
#catalyst, #catalyst-dev or #dbix-class on irc.perl.org.

All ideas will be much appreciated!

Thank you!
Dimitar