I'm very pleased to announce the latest maintenance release of
Catalyst::Runtime is available: 5.90003.
Full changelog is included below as always.
5.90003 - 2011-10-05 08:32:00
- Make default body reponses for 302s W3C compliant. RT#71237
- Fix issue where groups of attributes to override controller
in config would be (incorrectly) overwritten, if the parser for
attribute mangled the contents of the attribute. This was found
with Catalyst::Controller::ActionRole, where Does => [ '+Foo' ]
would be transformed to Does => [ 'Foo' ] and written back to
whereas Does => '+Foo' would not be changed in config. RT#65463
- Set a matching Content-type for the redirect if Catalyst sets the
body. This is for compatibility with a WatchGuard Firewall.
Backward compatibility fixes:
- Restore (an almost empty) Catalyst::Engine::HTTP to the dist for
scripts which explictly require Catalyst::Engine::HTTP
- Document Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication fails tests unless
you use the latest version with Catalyst 5.9
- Clarify that prepare is called as a class method
- Clarify use of uri_for further. RT#57011