-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Nick at Aug 23, 2011 at 9:10 pm

    On 2011-08-22 16:50, Steve Moss wrote:
    Is there a simple way that I can have multiple chains sharing an
    endpoint? I want to be able to call /chain1/method1,
    /chain2/method1, /chain3/method1 for example without having to
    reproduce the code for method1 for each chain.
    With a call to $c->detach('method1',..) in each of chain{1,2,3}?
    That's the Catalyst-ish way I think.
    --
    Nick

groupcatalyst @