Hello,

I reading and following the examples of the Catalyst 5.8 PackT Publishing
book.

I am working in chapter 3 right after the execution of :

$ perl script/addressbook_create.pl model AddressDB DBIC::Schema
AddressBook::Schema::AddressDB create=static dbi:SQLite:database

I am suppose to be able to see the __PACKAGE__->config entry in the package
AddressBook::Schema::AddressDB;

but this entry does not exist in the package ( example below )

cgonzalez@ubuntu:~/AddressBook/lib/AddressBook/Schema$ cat AddressDB.pm
package AddressBook::Schema::AddressDB;

use strict;
use warnings;