Since fastcgi doesn't get along with the deflate module, I've turned it off, per the
installation instructions and Catalyst tutorials.

But I'm wondering about SVG images. Can I pre-compress the files on disk and have the
browser see the same thing as the deflate wrapper around the actual content type? That's
certainly better for the server anyway, instead of deflating it on every request.

Search Discussions

  • Andrew Rodland at Apr 5, 2011 at 1:09 am