I am looking for suggestions of packages that do autocrud'ing. I have a very basic schema with 1 main table that I want to edit more than add anything to it. Ideally I would like to be able to filter based on various values and sort by values as well. I saw a bunch of packages that seemed like they can do this but before I go through each one and figure out which one is the best thought I would ask the group.

ALI MESDAQ
Sr. Security Researcher

WEBSENSE, INC.
ph: +1.858.320.9466
fax: +1.858.784.4466
www.websense.com

Websense TRITON?
For Essential Information Protection?
Web Security | Data Security | Email Security

Protected by Websense Hosted Email Security -- www.websense.com

Search Discussions

  • Will Trillich at Apr 1, 2011 at 5:59 pm
    We've had good success using
    InstantCRUD<http://search.cpan.org/~zby/Catalyst-Example-InstantCRUD-0.038/lib/Catalyst/Example/InstantCRUD.pm>to
    get a nice scaffolding set up. It gives you create/read/update/delete
    capability for all the tables in your database by pre-building a whole app
    structure for you. Then you can get in elbow-deep and tweak the code for
    your own needs.