Where is Content-Type being set?

I'd like to send it instead as application/xhtml+xml, if the Accept header of the request
claims to take that. I found this example of rewriting it in Apache, but it would be far
easier to target the necessary pages, not to mention more elegant, if I did this within
Catalyst.
AddType text/html .xhtml
RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{HTTP_ACCEPT} application/xhtml\+xml
RewriteCond %{HTTP_ACCEPT} !application/xhtml\+xml\s*;\s*q=0
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} \.xhtml$
RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} HTTP/1\.1
RewriteRule .* - [T=application/xhtml+xml]|

Search Discussions

  • Denny at Mar 28, 2011 at 1:29 pm

    I'd like to send it instead as application/xhtml+xml, if the Accept header of the request
    claims to take that.
    Catalyst::View::TT::XHTML

    Regards,
    Denny