-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Octavian Rasnita at Mar 17, 2011 at 1:39 pm
    From: sushant kumar
    I'm using SQLite3 and catalyst to develop an application. When I try to access the database file (tmp/daatabase) , It gives error as "UNABLE TO OPEN tmp/database".
    When I access databse without mentioning the name of database file, It works!! But Catalyst does not recognize the changes made in databse.

    $ sqlite3 tmp/database
    sqlite>create table sample(id INTEGER(3), name TEXT);
    unable to open tmp/database!!!
    $

    Do you have the directory tmp in the current directory?

    Octavian
    An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
  • Sushant kumar at Mar 18, 2011 at 6:19 pm
    It wasn'n there!! I created the tmp direcoty n It worked!
    Thank you veru much!